OnSite Energy is looking for enthusiastic, positive, self-motivated individuals to join our team! Ideal candidates are career-oriented folks who are interested in becoming solar professionals and in alignment with our values as a Certified B Corp. Job description below. To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject. Feel free to contact us with any questions (406) 551-6135.
We offer competitive pay with a great benefits package including health insurance and retirement plans. Full benefits and job description available upon request.
OnSite Energy is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
We will review applications as they are received and we look forward to hearing from you!
Licensed Journeyman Electrician
We are currently looking for a licensed Journeyman Electrician to oversee and execute the electrical scope of work on solar electric (photovoltaic) installations in the Bozeman, MT area.
Employment type: Full time
Compensation and Benefits: From $25-$35/hour D.O.E. In addition to a rewarding and meaningful career, you will earn a competitive salary and be provided a benefits package including participation in our company group health insurance plan, a company matched retirement account, paid vacation/holiday/sick leave, exceptional paid continuing education opportunities and more.
- Install residential and commercial photovoltaic (PV) and battery storage systems
- Wire and terminate connections for solar array, solar inverter. and battery output circuits
- Interconnect solar inverter and battery storage systems to utility services
- Test and commission equipment
- Program and configure inverters, controls, and online monitoring systems
- Perform regular maintenance on PV system components including modules, arrays, equipment, weather sealing, safety systems, structural systems, and balance of systems components
- Communicate effectively with customers and coworkers on scheduling and job status
- Assist project estimators with time and materials estimating for future electrical scopes of work
- Must have a Montana journeyman electrical license
- Up-to-date, high-level of understanding of the National Electric Code with respect to PV systems
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical equipment, components, and circuits
- Valid driver's license and the ability to travel throughout Montana to perform installations
- Previous experience in the solar industry is a plus
Join our team!