We're Hiring a Marketing Manager!
Starting Compensation Package
May 12, 2023
OnSite Energy is looking for an enthusiastic, positive, self-motivated, and organized individual to join our team as an Marketing Manager.
The Marketing Manager will research, strategize, create, deploy, and analyze all marketing for OnSite Energy. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer (COO), the Marketing Manager will drive brand recognition and lead generation by developing and executing marketing campaigns in coordination with the company’s leadership team. This is a junior-level position; candidates with two or more years of marketing experience will be considered.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Research, strategize, develop and execute a results-driven, multi-platform marketing plan in line with company values and local priorities
- Define target markets and client personas, then identify best connection opportunities
- Develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments to grow market share
- Conceptualize and execute on multichannel campaigns across the prospect and customer journey as measured by ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging in all channels
- Leverage internal support and drive collaboration which results in a consistent, friendly customer experience
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
- Create and manage all marketing materials and collateral. Implement digital marketing activities, including social media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, lead generation, etc.
- Grow business profitability by ensuring team meets or exceeds individual project profit targets
- Create and manage the marketing budget
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, and market indicators, using marketing best practices to inform the marketing strategy
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with recommendations on tactics
- Design, test, and evolve lead-nurturing tactics
- Track the effectiveness of various campaigns and course correct as required
- Develop metric-driven operations by creating, maintaining, and being accountable for KPIs
- Use KPI data analytics for decision making and operational planning
- Create baseline measurements for trend analysis to be performed
- Full Time Annual (Average 40 Hour Work Week)
Starting Compensation Package
In addition to a rewarding and meaningful career, you will earn a competitive salary (starting at $49,900 per year) and be provided a benefits package including participation in our company group health insurance plan, a company-matched retirement account, paid vacation/holiday/sick leave, exceptional paid continuing education opportunities, one day of work from home per week, and more.
How to Apply
Please apply through Indeed using your resume and a cover letter here. We will review applications as they are received and are hoping to begin interviews as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you! Feel free to visit our website and give us a call with any questions you may have. OnSite Energy is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.