Residential Solar Sales Representative
- OnSite Energy is a locally-owned solar power contractor based out of Bozeman, Montana, specializing in solar electric (photovoltaic) project development, design, and installation. As a B Corp, we’re part of a global community of businesses that meet high standards of social and environmental impact. This includes our company's impact on our employees, customers, community, and the environment.
- OnSite Energy is looking for an enthusiastic, positive, self-motivated, and organized individual to join our sales team as a Residential Sales Representative. The Residential Sales Representative is primarily responsible for the successful acquisition of residential and commercial clients for the company. Sales lead generation and management, site assessments, client meetings, and solar system design adaptations are the primary services provided by the representative during the project origination phase of the sales cycle. The production of high-quality project proposals, the delivery of the solar value proposition, and the execution of the contracting process with the client are the primary services performed during the sales closure phase. We are looking for career-oriented minds interested in becoming energy industry professionals, but do not have specific experience or education requirements.
Compensation and Benefits
- The Residential Sales Representative will start at $25/hour. Benefits include health insurance, paid vacation/holiday/sick leave, a company-matched retirement account, company ski day and annual bonuses. Training, advancement, and accreditation opportunities abound. Full compensation, benefits, and job description available upon request.
How to Apply
- Please apply through Indeed using your resume and a cover letter. We will review applications as they are received and are hoping to begin interviews in mid-February 2024. We look forward to hearing from you! Feel free to visit our website and give us a call with any questions you may have. OnSite Energy is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 per hour
Expected hours: 36 – 44 per week
- 401(k) matching
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Mileage reimbursement
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Bonus opportunities
- Commission pay
- Yearly bonus
- Monday to Friday
People with a criminal record are encouraged to apply
Work Location: In person