We're Hiring a Sales Support Specialist!
May 19, 2023
OnSite Energy is looking for an enthusiastic, positive, self-motivated, and organized individual to join our team as a Sales Support Specialist.
The Sales Support Specialist is responsible for general administrative support duties, responding to new solar interests, and supporting prospective customers on their path to joining the OnSite Energy solar community. The Sales Support Specialist works closely with the company’s Sales, Marketing and Administrative teams to handle general administrative support duties, respond to new solar interests, and support prospective customers. This position requires a high level of detail orientation, analytical thinking, maintaining and updating a working body of knowledge, attention to procedures, documentation and independence within a fast-paced team setting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promptly respond, via phone and email, to homeowners and business organizations who express an interest in solar energy
- Schedule prospective customers for site visits
- Answer prospective customers' questions, schedule solar home evaluations, and explain the process
- Data entry related to new project registrations as well as customers and system specifications
- Cultivate strong customer relationships by establishing rapport with homeowners and ushering them through the customer experience
- Help encourage solar interest in prospective customers by explaining the value and speaking clearly and passionately about our mission
- Log all communications in customer database
- Perform general administrative tasks supporting the OnSite Energy team and our mission
- Other duties as assigned
- Effectively connect with all types of people and build rapport, especially over phone and email
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail in data entry accuracy
- Think creatively, utilize available resources, and handle multiple priorities
- Interest in solar and the related areas of clean energy and environment
- Friendly personality with skills to communicate professionally, positively, tactfully, and accurately with homeowners
- Ability to work both independently and also within a strong cooperative team in an open office environment
- Basic computer and mobile phone competence, including Excel, Word, Gmail, and other common software platforms
- Full Time Annual (Average 40 Hour Work Week)
Starting Compensation Package:
- $45,760 per year
- Employee benefits including health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, simple IRA with matching contribution after first year, paid time off, paid wellness days, one day of work from home per week
How to Apply
Please apply through Indeed using your resume and a cover letter here. We will review applications as they are received and are hoping to begin interviews as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you! Feel free to visit our website and give us a call with any questions you may have. OnSite Energy is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.